Hello lovely people… today I’ m here to talk about a recent super popular hairstyle …I know I could have wrote something much more interesting.. but half bun topics are the only thing stuck in my head right now..sorry 🙂
Actually I was very surprised by this so called trend for 2015 … yes, i find it quite interesting… because I have been wearing this awkward and apparently now very cool hairstyle for years… and a lot during high school when it was my lazy and late to go hair do…and i am talking about 2005… yeah… way back..
My relationship with this “hair style” has been a long term one… to be fair it started at dance classes.. when I was 8 and it still goes on strong..It was great for jazz modern or lyrical, hip hop, and obviously contemporary my true love…( Personal fact about me: I love performing arts but dancing is obviously my favorite.. ) no matter how I wore my hair at a beginning of a class …at the end this was the final look…ok, maybe a little less glamorous and very very messy, but the concept stays the same!
Nowadays I try to make it a little more polished… just because you know those baby hairs or layers can make you look like a crazy person..ahuahuah… so I follow these steps to do it:
- First, separate the top half of your hair and securing it with a hair tie. Make sure the ponytail is tight.
- Than I usually go back and tug on the hair on top just because I don’t like it to tight ( again …my lazy manners love more a relaxed and voluminous look because of my fine hair).
- Then, if you want you can tease the tail slightly near the base of the elastic for a fuller look
- And finally the main part! Twist the tail around the base, and tie the all thing with an elastic.
- Secure the bun with a few bobby pins and finish by adjusting it to the shape that suits you best! ..and voilà!!
I must say I am pretty happy with it.. also because now my lazy to go hairstyle is kind of chic… and that’s always good!
What about you have you tried this hair style? what do you think of it?