Let’s open this post differently from the usual and let me ask you a question? Are u experiencing chapped lips these days? Well I may have a good DIY solution for you cause I certainly am experience this uncomfortable inconvenient … which is giving me kind of as given me kind of a hard time lately also given my endless love for dark matt lip shades…
So while surfing on pinterest I came a cross this cute and very effective lip scrub, based on everyones fave ingredient COFFEE!
WHAT DO YOU NEED? …LET’S START WITH:
- 2 tbsp used coffee grounds
- ¼ tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp of fine brown sugar
DIRECTIONS JUST FOLLOW THESE 3 STEPS
1. Stir and smash the coffee and coconut oil until it’s well blended add the sugar in the mix and stir again until everything is nicely combined!
2. Use your finger to lightly scrub your lips for up to one minute.
3. Rinse off with water and pat dry.
I tried it this weekend and really liked not only the sensation but also the results! plus if you put it in a tiny jar you can of course make it part of your week routine!
Ok guys, I hope you liked this quick suggestion! And let me know if you try this one, also if you know other kinds of Beauty DIY please share .. as long as it is quick and easy I am always on a hunt!:)